Our Methodology involves a six-pronged approach:
1) Identification of Client Objectives: Typically, a face-to-face interview, this meeting is intended to coordinate and develop specific goals, what the client is trying to achieve, by employing the anticipated research.
2) Research Program Development: Based within a proposal, this includes the outlining of a research program employing a multi-pronged approach, including data collection and analysis, focused to achieve client objectives. Also, established in this phase are time-frame of report completion & delivery and matters of budget.
3) Data Collection is conducted using a two-prong approach: Primary & Secondary Research
- Primary Research involves personal interviews with subject industry company executives, including vice presidents of sales & marketing at industry OEMs; product managers; regulatory bodies; technical staff; & research institutions; end-users; national, regional & local distributors; sales representatives and value-added resellers;
- Secondary Research involves collection and analysis of industry trade magazines, technical white papers, company financials (10K, 10Q), internal DCI databases, associational data, and online subscription services.
4) Market Analysis: Involves the organization of collected data into applicable breakdowns and industry definitions, as well as refining information to meet client objectives. In tangible form, it includes:
- Number crunching
- Application of industry trends and competitive parameters to data
- Rechecking of non-reconciled data points
5) Final Report Preparation:
- Data tables based on individual company objectives
- Graphical representation of data including full-color charts and graphs
- Textual analysis accompanying data tables and charts
6) Final Report Presentation utilizing modern presentation software and multimedia techniques