Dedalus Consulting® proudly presents the Ulysses Data Subscription Service, a comprehensive online database curated to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Drawing from over 25 years of expertise in market and company intelligence, Ulysses™ offers a true on-demand database platform that meets your research needs, delivering solutions of unparalleled insight with clarity and efficiency.
Ulysses Data Content
As mentioned, the core functionality of Ulysses builds on the data and intelligence knowledgebase that we have been building, accumulating and refining over many years of covering the markets we serve.
Ulysses also presents data and intelligence in extended ways, specifically:
- by each search criteria detailed above;
- by breakdowns that go deeper based on the product, regional, and end-user criteria. For example, that means that Ulysses can provide search results such as 'country x end-user x year' or 'country x end-user x year x subtype'; and
- by value ($MM), volume (unitsMM) and average price ($/unit) for each criteria;
- by detailed competitive intelligence including market shares, profiles, and product analysis;
- by custom search of qualitative analysis (such as factors affecting demand, technological factors, market disruptions) based on the search criteria;
- by also providing access to source data such as macroeconomic data on end-user industries by country, and industrial production indices; and
- much more...
Ulysses Search and Chart Features
Ulysses allows you to search and create outputs based on the specific needs of your team. Some of the added functionality of Ulysses includes:
- multi-level searches that allow you to drill-down according to the available product criteria. For example, searching by 'country x end-user x year' or 'country x end-user x year x subtype' (value, volume, ASP);
- pivot table display and output and the ability to export the data into a spreadsheet, such as excel. This convenience of being able to output the data will save hours of time;
- chart and graph display (pie, line, etc.) and output (.jpg, .png) according to product criteria that makes creating internal reports that much more simple; and
- a clear interface and ease of use unparalleled by other research and database products.
Dedalus Consulting® offers an online, searchable database – the Ulysses Data Subscription Service ("Ulysses DSS", or "Ulysses") – for each of our research subject areas.
Ulysses harnesses our extensive knowledgebase – developed over 25 years of performing in-depth market and company intelligence – and presents it in a clear, user-friendly, powerful solution. With millions of datapoints per product group, Ulysses delivers up-to-date, market driven data while also providing long-term trend analysis through extended historical and forecast periods.
Advantages of our online service:
Our unique data subscription platform offers more than standard analyses. Some key advantages of an on-demand, data search platform include:
- true on demand access – our secure online portal allows for both workplace and remote access to the data 24/7/365;
- data results that go beyond standard, static analyses and are presented in multi-dimensional breakdowns;
- more frequent updates and up-to-date data and analyses than traditional static reports;
- the ability to offer longer term trend analysis including historical and forecast data from 1997 through 2029 that has been developed, peer reviewed and refined independently over time;
- competitive share and sales data by product type and region;
- qualitative analyses such as current market drivers, distribution channel analysis, and factors affecting demand to a level that matches traditional reports; and
- custom search capability - the client has the ability to generate custom searches, manipulate data into custom breakdowns by product, region, year, application, end-user industry, and more;
- the ability to download the results as data tables such as CSV, visualizations such as charts and graphs, and PDF format.